R u n e ' s
B a r f B a g
C o l l e c t i o
These airlines makes life hard for us serious
collectors by using generic barf bags or worse, carrying no bags at all. Please
stay away from these airlines until they learn how to treat their passengers
in a decent way! While it's not exactly
criminal to not provide
bags, these companies should take the needs of their passengers into account.
Perhaps if you experienced a personal injury while rushing for a bag you could
contact a San Diego
lawyer for a
claim related to the personal injury?
- American Airlines I been traveling with them
between Sweden and USA in the summer 2000, they carry
white bags only. I would have chosen another airline if I had
- American Eagle, same thing as American
Airlines, plain white bags.
- Canadian Airlines are using the
generic bag, it is not plain white but do miss airline logo and
are used by more than one airline and therefore considered as a
- Alaskan Ward Air use the
generic bag as well.
- Iberia sometimes (not always) using the
beige bag with clouds.
- Tyrolian Airways also using the
beige bag with clouds.
- A special mentioning of Air France, I went
with them from Stockholm to Paris to Morocco and back in 1999. No bags
at all! That's four flights without bags! Not that the Air France bags
is anything special but what if I really would need a bag? Should I
puke directly in the seat pocket in front of me? Shame on you, Air
- Aer Lingus Reported by Samuel Vasudaven:
"Flew with them from Gatwick to Dublin and back and there were only a
few sick bags on board the aircraft and they were PLAIN WHITE!"
Since they became part of the World Of TUI, their sick
bags have so far been plain white ones...The same ones that Aer Lingus
were using! Thanks Samuel V.
- Swedish Skyways has migrated from those
nice flower bags to plain white!
- Norwegian Wideroe has skipped the
if-bag and are now using the generic
If you are representing an airline and feel
embarrassed by being found on this list
- there is an easy way to get removed.
Just follow these easy steps:
1. Equip all your aircrafts with nice, high
quality, airsickness bags decorated with your colorful logotype and
proper instructions in several languages.
2. Let me know when you are ready by
sending a bag as proof.
3. I will immediately remove your entry.